Poor Kid's Shameful Squeaky Sigh After Swallowing Dog Toy Squeaker

Could happen to any of us ;)

Poor Kid's Shameful Squeaky Sigh After Swallowing Dog Toy Squeaker Facebook

We're sure this has happened somewhere, at some stage, across the world, but a kid in Argentina has accidentally swallowed the 'squeaking' part of a pet's toy and is now famous because the boy's parent or guardian chucked it up on Facebook for all to see.

We have no words, just watch.

Post

 

The look of shame on the poor kid's face after each 'squeak' is priceless.

Turns out, the thing came out. Again, shared to Facebook.

Post

 

;