Gary Rohan has been dethroned as the AFL's fastest player.
Rohan had clocked the fastest speed in any game this season, according to the AFL app, hitting 35.3 kilometres per hour against Melbourne in round 15.
He managed to hit the same top speed against GWS, too.
But it's not enough to secure his spot.
Both Fremantle defender Ethan Hughes and Brisbane young gun Eric Hipwood managed to clock in even quicker.
Hipwood took top spot with a searing 35.7 km/h against Geelong two weeks ago.
He takes first place over Hughes, who was pipped, hitting 35.6 km/h against West Coast last Sunday.
Collingwood winger Will Hoskin-Elliott also slipped into the top five in round 17.
The race is heating up!
The fastest players in the competition
Source: AFL Live app
1. Eric Hipwood (Brisbane) - 35.7 kilometres per hour
2. Ethan Hughes (Fremantle) - 35.6 kilometres per hour
3. Gary Rohan (Sydney) - 35.3 kilometres per hour
4. Connor Menadue (Richmond) - 35.0 kilometres per hour
5. Will Hoskin-Elliott (Collingwood) - 34.9 kilometres per hour
6. Jason Castagna (Richmond) - 34.8 kilometres per hour
6. Shai Bolton (Richmond) - 34.8 kilometres per hour
8. Jayden Hunt (Melbourne) - 34.7 kilometres per hour
9. Daniel Menzel (Geelong) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
9. Kayne Turner (North Melbourne) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
9. Charlie Cameron (Adelaide) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
9. Harry Taylor (Geelong) - 34.6 kilometres per hour
9. Daniel Rioli (Richmond) - 34.6 kilometres per hour