The Hunter Valley will miss out on getting a visit from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
There was talk the royal newlyweds might visit the Valley as part of their visit down under next month for the Invictus Games in Sydney.
Kensington Palace has confirmed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex couple will head to Dubbo instead for a taste of regional NSW.
The couple will spend most of their time in Sydney, but will also visit Melbourne and Fraser Island.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex' Itinerary
- Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
- Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Friday 26th October: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand